- Nancy in A New Brain (New Stages)
- Harper in Angels In America (New Stages)
- Our Lady Of The Spa in Nine (Podium Concert Productions)
- Glinda in The Wizard of Oz (Diversified Theatre)
- Rose/Mrs. Winthrope/Claire in Secret Garden (Podium Concert Productions)
- Ariel in The Little Mermaid (LOT)
- Mary Poppins in Mary Poppins (LOT)
- Ensemble in Assassins (Steve Ross)
- Eliza Doolittle in My Fair Lady
- Maria in Sound of Music
- Nancy in Oliver!
- Masha in Chekhov’s The Three Sisters (Peterborough).
Kate is also a singer-songwriter who has been featured at Boots & Hearts Music Festival, Peterborough Music Fest and just recently released her new album Selkie Bride (available on iTunes and Spotify).
Carly Eagles is a 200h Registered Yoga and Qi Gong instructor with over 4 years experience guiding students through various modalities of yoga including hot yoga, yin yoga, restorative, hatha, power vinyasa, sport specific yoga, and qi gong. Carly’s passion for yoga comes from her desire to help others feel their best. She has experienced first hand the mental, physical and emotional benefits of regular yoga practice in her own life and loves to share this practice with others. She brings a playful and lighthearted attitude to her classes, where she typically finds a balance between active postures as well as deep relaxation. Students should expect to leave class feeling relaxed and calm.